Fungie Loves You.
It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming.
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling.
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.
Friday, June 15, 2007

Do let me stand by you,
Loving you in secret (:
Outing today with my Royal duke and my idiot.
Duke was being super nice, cause this is the first time in my life.
Waiting for 2 hours for someone.
Then I had to lunch ALONE.
Then when I thought I finally saw her,
I still had to wait for idiot!
I felt like an idiot, seriously!
First and last time I guess.
Duke! Stop complaining you waited an hour plus last year.
Cause today I waited for 2 hours plus.
And I still had to wait while they went to cut their hair!
Ok, idiot was being super idiot.
All those funny faces made me feel like taking pictures of her.
And Duke practically outcasted me.
You just owe me one for treating me so badly,
Yesterday and today.
Oh ya, thanks Cathy :D
Silly I miss you,
I always will.
Meanwhile, I’ll train up my stamina ok?
Match’s tmr,
Im nervous.
But every time after silly says Jia You,
I feel better :D cause it never fail to boost me up.
Imagine me w/o you.
Yay, im going to explore Singapore on my bike with MY.
How cool.
Because of you,
_________________________.
Tomorrow will be better. :D
1045, i just saw this.
J says:
Hey. Im sorry I made you wait for 2hours today. Really am sorry. I'll make it up to you someday okay? Goodluck for your match tmr. You can do it! :) Loveyou.
And silly:
yeah. cos im silly. and by listenin to me, u r even sillier(is there such a word)
so u r silliest silly.. =)
over and out 6:50 AM