Thursday, June 21, 2007
This feeling’s taking control of me,
In the wee hours, something conquered me.
It’s very
unexplainable.And yes, I started
crying.But as the minutes passed, the reason of why I was tearing was that I’m touched I actually do have a friend 24/7 there for me.
My silly.Silly’s sms was just so touching I promise,
That I, started crying because of Silly.
Yes, I did.
Silly, thanks for standing by and being sucha great friend (:
Wo Ai Ni.And at the same time, Joey was feeling super down cause of some reasons.
Joey, I’m here!
I hope I really cheered you up, at least a bit (:
I love you too Dabian :DStepped out of the bathroom so refreshed,
Changed etc.
Looks at the clock 1232, time to get out soon.
Tummyache striked, and yes, I had to stay at home.
I went back to sleep.
Mummy shook me up in the evening cause the refrigerator was here.
So helped out a bit with the installation.
Then Uncle and his workers came to help move Fridge no. 2 to Woodgrove.
So the workers, though from China, were super lame ok!
They were like entertaining themselves.
And enjoying themselves (:
They were like, its ok, we’re doing like CIP.
They tagged along because they only start work at 10pm,
So cool.
And they’re doing up the Paragon! (: in the wee hours.
Uber coolness.
Then threw away fridge no. 3.
So my day was all gone, like that.
And mummy wants me to setup those blog shops.
And sell away all my bottoms, which I have never touched.
Still with the labels away.
-oops, I feel like those
brat.Wasting resources.And she wants to sell the U-zap away.
Rah, I’m not gonna do so (:
MY was being a sweetie, cause she says she likes me!
Haha, and she was just plain funny I tell you.
So much to say.
And she just made a deal with me,
So I must __________________. (:And I’m craving for some
Mango Nectar now.
How I wish those hypermarkets or 7 eleven do 24hrs delivery.
And I miss my silly so much. (:
Oh ya, and
FYI people.
Important announcement.
From today, don’t you ever dare to pull funghua’s top.
Any tops, cause she’s sick and tired of those ‘out of shape’ tops ok.
Don’t blame me if I really shout at you.
Cause wo zhen de hen tao yan! RAH.I'd go crazy,
over and out 8:34 AM