Jeans and tee.
Art trip today,
SAM, Sculpture Square, Boat Quay, Flea Market and East coast Park.
Sketchings at SAM and Boat Quay.
My 2 drawings are below,
Photo shots are also below.
I really enjoyed it.
Thanks Mama Teh, we love you.
Let the photo do the talking.
Joey’s Sweets (:
And no matter what, I still love my silly (:
Was rather upset and pissed,
But after thinking of someone and talking to that someone,
I feel like a wonderwoman :D
And for this, I shall sms the 3 words to you later ok (:
Just in case you start blushing again. =x
Silly, tear no more ok.
Cause im ALWAYS here for you 24/7 (:
At ECP, I managed to use that professional camera and took shots.
Its really pro and its damn nice.
And I love the fish eye camera! :D
We faced the sea and shouted, ming tian hui geng hao!
And we saw a rainbow.
PHOTOS xD
at the singapore art museum, old SJI. (:
Part 2 of it. (SAM)

Boat Quay.
Part 2, boat Quay.

Flea market!
Part 2

Sandcastle building at ECP! (:
sketching outside SAM.