It’s hard to beat a person who NEVER gives up.Babe Ruth.
Told myself so much not to emo,
And I did it :DOne BIG thing,
Jacq’s shaving her hair again for the children’s cancer foundation.
And I think this’s really brave of her :D
Go jacq, we love you.
She’s really nice.Pls click on the link below to visit the online donation pledge, where you select J and click on search and look for Jacq Ong Chiu Hoon.
When you click on the picture, you will be able to read why I want to shave (which will take place on 1 July 2007 (Sunday) at Velocity@Novena Square), post a message to me, and / or do an online donation pledge.
http://www.ccf.org.sg/hfh/webApp/listShavees.phpAnd seriously a big thank you to
Silly and MY!
They’ve been with me throughtout the matches these few days.
And I really appreciate that!我爱你们!
Way to go people,
We’ll do our best and no regrets for wee Kim wee ok :D
I’ll mostly be at the side cheering out and giving you tips :DI am proud of myself because I managed to wait for silly to finish studying,
And wake up at 7 to send her regards for her test.And I’m proud of myself for noticing
empties! :D
Super bigg improvement for funghua (
in her sense )
And I’ve been invited for coaching from July to sept or Nov I think.
Omg, so
cool.Okay, just when I thought I can coach,
I remembered there’s
Ndp.RAH. :(
I smile when I think of YOU.