It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming.
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling.
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.
Friday, June 1, 2007
It’s been so long since I’ve felt this pressure. It isn’t fatal or anything, but it’s just something, Something there to remind me of who I am and where I stand. There are of course people around me who care and love. But I, myself must do it right.
It’s seriously time, Time for me to change this life of mine.
It’s also something about balancing and discipline. And I made a difference I believe, that was why.
But if they’re going the right way, It still acceptable. What if they’re not?
Life’s so full of ups and downs. Out of the blue, something flies n and bang. There you go; you get swept off your feet. But what if you secured a place for yourself? Would you still ever be beaten down so easily? Breaking down so easily?
And especially to those who stood by me, In times of crisis. I really thank you. If it’s not for your words and your gestures. I won’t be standing at where I am today.
For your guidance, your words, your actions, your gestures. I salute to you all, to those who’ve made a difference. Here I promise, years down the road. You’ll still be in my mind; you’ve made an impact on me.
I’m talking in circles, but if you really are the one whom im attributing, I’m sure you’ll understand.