Fungie Loves You.
It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming.
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling.
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.
Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Interesting.
So had ‘training’, 5 hours straight.
Now I feel super tired but I can’t fall asleep.
So badminton was rather fruitful.
I got to know my mistakes and where to attack! :D
It’s really FRUITFUL.

Makan-ed and took photos.
The whole school’s like a fantasy land.
Super conducive environment I promise.
Slacked at SR.
Used the com etc.
Veh funny.
They ask me to take the bread.
So I was being nice, to eat 2.
Then I had chicken rice.
They say I eat so much.
RAHs.
But most importantly, time well spent :D
They were being super lame I promise.
Doreamon was like, eh what’s your brand of the racket?
Fh; Winex.
Doreamon: ohhhh, yonex’s brother.
Its nice time catching ups.
And I’m so looking forward to tmr,
So many challenges ahead :D
明天会更好!
Ming tian hui geng hao :D
All the best silly for tmr! :D
over and out 8:17 AM