Fungie Loves You.
It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming.
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling.
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.
Friday, June 8, 2007
Oops.MY flew to HK!
Rah.
Fh: Remember to pack some of my photos too.
MY: I thought someone refused to have her photo taken that day.
So MY was trying to take my picture to HK :D
And MY loves my Ez-link card photo.
And for a compliment, I owe her a coffee.
And Rah, it’s the 2nd one.
I owed her the 1st in in 2004! :D Haha.
And silly went MIA the whole morning until 6 plus.
Silly’s a bit missing now too!
Rahhh, first time in my life.
I had such behaviour at training.
Every of my shots were anyhow.
Played the half court match. And in the end i rested for 1.5 hours out of the 2.5 hour training.I couldn't even stand :(
And it’s like so RAHHH lah,
Xiong gets to start at
15 points when I have to start at
0!
And I was like a
idiot, screaming while I went for every shot.
And for every smash and net I just had to say;
URGHHHH. And she scolded us, like what?! :(My thigh’s really killing the hell out of me,
And this is the first time I experienced such pains.
Mac’s as usual.
And the counter girl was
superr sweet looking!We were like COA!
(Centre of attraction)Sat right in the middle,
Laughters from 5 people.So hilarious! :D
Sooooo long since we had such talks though.
And I’m going to miss NDP tomorrow.
And coaching’s on tmr!
I’m so afraid! RAH.Say yay cause I’m meeting up with my Bits and Pieces gang soon.Sometimes,
It’s the dimmest light of all, that you see hope.
over and out 5:54 AM