Fungie Loves You.
It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming.
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling.
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.
Friday, June 1, 2007
Hey there.Day was well lit up by my silly’s call.
And so shy. :D
I was late cause silly didn't give me a morning call
=x oops. No, you cheered me up :D
Your voice still resounds in my head :DMatch with CW was OKAY.
No more further discussion.
Irritating.Sis was being
superr nice,She bought me that bag! How
SWEET :D
And I seriously need to call Cousin to ask her to drive down to XiaoLan,
To please get my bag before it runs out again.
And on the way, 2nd cousin shall be nice too :D
All I can say is, I love my silly.And thanks MY again! You’re a wonder too.
Silly, silly, silly.
No worries, I’ll be missing you :D
over and out 8:07 AM