Monday, June 25, 2007
Paper hearts with plastic smiles.24th June.Woke up at like 8, prepared to go and apply for my IC.
Then realized it doesn’t operate on Sundays.
Then went back to sleep.
Mum shook me up, and told me we’re going for high Tea at one of our favorites.
Hotel Miramar! (:Then changed, and I
finally wore that blouse I bought for 6 months, but I have not touched it till that day.
Makan and Chef Tang came out as usual.
We had over 50 items.
Like wth, and the table beside us ordered TOO MUCH food, so they canceled all their orders and it became ours.
It was rather messy.
Talked a bit with the Chef etc and crapped.
Then Jenn and I decided to go Queensway.
SO Queensway was just a waste of time, seriously.
And I only bought my
Adidas Bottle, my badm Grip and a chain.Total
boredom.Sms-ed silly and Silly’s friend was very friendly (:Home-d, saw sis at causeway and she threw her effing temper.
Like wthhh, it’s not my fault.Blame the shop ok!
Then homed, and she threw another temper cause I didn’t want to help her draw up the menu.
I was so tired and I had to take a quick nap, then wake up for work.
So she just effing showed me attitude.
Like wthhh.
Worked till 3 plus going to be 4.
Felt super giddy, so I decided that I should stop and sleep.
25th June.Its my DUKE’s birthday.
Happy 16th Royal Birthday.
Wo Ai Ni okay. (:School’s on! (:
Everyone’s still in the holiday mood.
And we got our new teacher, Miss Joyce teo.
She’s rather ok,
but I miss my darling, seriously.COME BACK! :DThen Biology-ed, Chinese-d, Math-ed, English-ed, SS-ed and Art-ed.
If I’m not wrong no more.
We’re doing clay work tomorrow (:
Dressed in big tees, I’m doing kneading! (:Gotta seriously do my IC tomorrow caused it’s already expired.
Sometimes, you have to put yourself in people’s shoes you know.
It isn’t easy, but I don’t see any effort put in.
IF onlys.
Silly :DAnd sis just freaking showed me attitude
AGAIN, just because i don't want to lend her that Baby G watch.
Wthhh, you have your own Adidas one ok.Who was the one who said it isn't.
I cant be bothered with you!Stupid ants, SHOO!
over and out 6:01 AM