Fungie Loves You.
It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming.
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling.
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.
Monday, June 18, 2007

Draggin’ this old guitar around,
I can’t even play.
I opened the door,
I was welcomed by darkness.
My family had gone out to East Coast to play.
Damn it, I hate it.
I wanna blade! :(
I’m feeling rather tom-boy-ee nowadays I don’t know why.
Yucks.
And I’ve managed to maintain this commitment of mine:
Not to shop during this GSS period.
And I’m rather shocked I can do this,
Because sis had already bought a lot of things while me?
None, all I’ve been spending’s on FOOD,
Which in turns make me FAT?
And oh yeah,
My Duke’s birthday’s coming.
What to buy for her?
I’ve been seeing my Bui Tee around,
That means she has flown back from Aussie.
And I think I’m meeting her on Wednesday.
I miss those 1 faith days with her :D
Training was rather nice for me,
Cause I have not touched badminton for quite a while.
And seriously, I think I must make myself take the medication every night before bed,
Cause now, when I do running.
I feel asthmatic, and the reason behind all these: Nose allergy.
Damn it.
This means I must use the nasal spray every night :(
And its time for me to get my 3rd nasal spray and my 'glucosamin.'
Yeah I know, I’m rather problematic.
And I’m looking forward to my next marathon.
And this means I really have to be a good girl to take the medications,
So that I can participate in the most healthy me (:
Ok, like oh my tian lahhh,
My leg’s peeling.
Macs, was superr hilarious I promise.
While they shook their shaker fries, half of the macs’ attention diverted to our sides.
And it made me feel like an idiot.
What’s more, I was the only one in School Uniform man.
Oh ya, and mum did something playful at like 4 in the morning.
She _________________, like oh my tian lah.
I can’t believe it.
So my cookie chop was 24 hours last night.
Baked cookies in the early morning (:
Uber coolness and its Milo-flavoured.
If tomorrow never comes,
Would you tell her how much you love her?
Some thoughts ran through my mind just now,
I tried so hard to think of it, BUT,
I just couldn’t remember anything.
And I’m happy, cause I am successful in _______________. :D
Say yay!
But then, there’s still one more I have not forgotten.
And till today, it remains as a Mystery,
I wouldn’t dare to pick my courage up to ask.
Oh ya, __________.
Can I just keep that thing?
Rahhhh, its really destroying the peace okay!
And I’ve got so many things, I NEED to get them out of my sight,
But I’m being a superr softie, I can’t bear to.
If I were to throw, its really a big carton.
But then,
So long since I’ve last had a track practice,
I miss Track and Field.
Can we have it back please?
I miss those times where we trained together,
Though w/o a coach.
Those Track Nationals.
I miss having that adrenaline rush, while I adjust myself on track.
I miss competing with other trackers at the last 100m of the race.
But now, all I could do is; marathons.
They’re a challenge though.
Can I say I miss you silly?
Cause you keep appearing in my mind.
And wo xiang ni ahhhhh.
over and out 5:26 AM