Fungie Loves You.
It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming.
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling.
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.
Saturday, June 16, 2007

Cover up with makeup in the mirror,
Firstly, I saw Honkie just now!
And Phyllis too.
Happy 6 months anniversary Honkie (:
I hope you enjoyed yourselves today,
Treasure each other.
I think the two of them are the envy of all,
So sweet lah.
And silly stole my heart last night,
Seriously (*:
I lost my match, but im ______ though.
Oops =x
Nearly went emo BUT, silly talked me out of it.
I love you lahhhh.
Thanks Silly, JingXia and Jeanette for going down to support me.
I love you guys (:
And fyi, if you call yourself a badminton player,
Read up the laws of badminton.
And see, the linejudge’s decision is final.
And please, no Fs on court.
Seriously, GOODLUCK for your next match ok!
Silly, silly, silly! :D
Wo xiang ni.
Silly,
Look at the brightest star in the sky,
That’s the star, you and I are looking at,
over and out 6:43 AM