Monday, June 11, 2007
Back from camp.
(Photos are below)
Blast, it was just a blast.
YTSA induction camp was rather a success due to Miss Chang and my dumbling! :D
Dedications first;
Thanks to those who wished me on my birthday:
Cathy, steph L, Ferlycia, Cara, Delfina, Shimin, teresa, Esther, yeeyen, Gloria, April, Brenda, Jamie, Suxin, Mr Wu, Yijun, Cheng, Shervin, Michelle, Yuemin, Audrey, Huilin, Kim, Charlene, Jamie, Jaswee, Jeanette, Honkie, Kay, MY, silly, Jasper, Ferlycia, Yijun, Melissa Liu, Sherilyn, Jiale, Rowena, CTEE, Joey Choo, Joey Ng, Reynard, Marcella, YTSAs (both new batch and committee of course)
Super dedication to MY cause MY’s in HK but sms were still sent.
Super appreciated.
Cara, Jiale, Yijun, Huilin and a few more, though its bad of me to be shocked cause you guys wished me,
I seriously am very appreciative of your thoughts,
And Cara thanks for the hug.
Cara was the only person who hugged me for my birthday excluding sherilyn.
And JIALE, happy birthday too.
CHARLENE, happy birthday too.
But I was VERY disappointed in some of my friends, which I NEVER told myself to expect this. But just so you know, it happened. Yes it did.
And for that someone, thanks for making me realize how amazing group of friends I do have, and for those whom I’m disappointed. Why must it bother me? When you guys don’t even treasure this kind of friendship. Though these, I really know who’re my true friends. And yes, I'm disappointed, just very disappointed.
But I feel that, I'm super affected by it cause the thought of it really breaks my heart.
And now, I'm crying, I don’t understand why. But for all I know, I shouldn’t be shedding tears for people like them. Thanks man, ‘friends’. But I guess…
I’m seriously speechless.
Just got to accept it and move on,
Forget it, seriously.
YTSA committee, you guys made my dream come true.
All these years I’ve been like hoping for a friend or so to buy me a cake and sing a song for me. A cut cutting session to be exact. And while I'm typing this, I'm tearing. Thanks people. I think you guys just rock. And I just can’t stop my tears.
YOU GUYS MADE MY DREAM COME TRUE,
I love you so.
These tears are tears of joy.
Thanks.
Ytsa camp was great.
I had great campers like:
Stella
Vivien
Sinyan
You Jie
Chong Wei
Phyllis
Trisha
I hope you guys are happy with the way I lead,
Though I get pissed and shout at times,
I'm sorry.
And ITE facilitators, you guys were Great.
And and special dedication to our tour guide.
The hospital beds really freaked me out.
Though it was a cut, though a deep one.
You guys really were quick to react and attended to me.
And didn’t even let me play,
But I managed back for my Walk :D
<33333s./
Those cuts, bruises and that fall.
Its more than worth it for this camp.
Thanks for making this camp so wonderful for me.
And I'm proud of you guys,
TMNT and Cookie monster especially.
Each and everyone of you,
Made a difference to the camp.
I Acknowledge you Team Seven (:
From the day, I got ‘rejected’ by you guys,
Till the day you guys stood together as one, performed.
Yes, you guys left an impact.
And I’m so proud of you.
You guys bonded as one, yes I'm tearing again.
XOXO.
And yes, I can’t bear to break camp.
You guys were just Great, with a capital G.
Samantha, Xinyu, Charmaine, WenLing, Weishan, Siti, Rachel, Swee Chin, Edwin,
Hidayat, Melvin, Mathew, Shiying, Victoria, Regina, Jasmine, Peiyan, Peggy.
We make a difference,
I’ll be there for you, though it ALL.
心里想了想,还是你!
And yes, I'm still tearing.
I love you guys, *hugs*
June 11, 2007
CIP-ed.
That’s all I have to say,
Cause I just love you guys, <3s.
Tmr’s 12 hour Art trip.
Drawing and photography, here I come :D
因为, 你们在我心里,有一个非常特别的位置了。
我爱你们,因为你们,我,才会有了笑容。
silly i miss you,
and eh hem.
i love you.
I'm speechless,
The tears shall say it all.
WKW finals tmr, and tkgs got disqualified.
Gosh, how scary competitions can get.

I feel super ugly in that picture.
Thanks for the celebration :D
INDUCTION CAMP 07'


over and out 7:43 AM