Fungie Loves You.
It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming.
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling.
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.
Sunday, May 27, 2007

Triple L,
I think I’m in love with you :D
You love me too, don't you?
Firstly,
I’ve to say, mummy’s feeding me with like tonics.
I’ve like drank 11 bowls of ‘LingZhi’ already.
Madness, and its super bitter L Yucks.
Oh my tian lah.
My long lost SYF bully, I finally saw her again.
But she’s still that bully (:
And no worries,
I’ll remember 14th june!
All the CC’s are nice.
And I’m really looking forward to it :D
Mummy’s being uber sweet,
Cause she bought me a _______, when I just said I needed it :D
Big fat kiss, muacks.
But then, irritating sis’s conquering it.
Yucks, I hate it.
Camp’s tmr,
And after all these endless editing of proposals,
It’s finally here.
BUT, im still editing it.
Haw haw.
More coming up :D
over and out 6:00 AM