Fungie Loves You.
It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming.
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling.
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.
Monday, May 14, 2007

Totally melted.
Today is gonna be the day :D
Which funghua officially becomes a happy kidd.
May 14 2007, you guys better be happy for me ok.
Today was rather pleasant,
Cause I talked to CATHY!
I saw Mdm Cheong (:
And I saw Reynard liu kenyi, makes me think of the superglue!
And tmr, if that toot can wake up.
She’s sending me to school, with breakfast :D
今天别想太多,
你是我的梦,
今天加油向昨天挥挥手。
I’ll just WAIT :D
Thou shall not be worried.
Cause I’m so ______.
That’s the way to go.
And those freaking rumours,
Goshhhhh.
I shall just forgive and forget.
Its okay :D
Can I just melt into your arms?
That B and that P and that SB!
Goshhhh.
over and out 5:30 AM