Fungie Loves You.
It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming.
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling.
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.
Tuesday, May 22, 2007

My BBs, with an S behind :D
First thing,
Helen-ers, I’m so proud of you people!
Don’t worry about anything,
Its all in the mind.
We do not put that letter L on our foreheads,
Never ever. :D
I love you guys :D
I’ve got so much things to rush out,
Camp and Children’s programme proposal and Maths portfolio.
Luckily I’ve already done my part for the quadrant.
Though we didn’t get to eat our Mango set meals,
I still loveeeee our ‘outing’.
Be honoured. (:
When all these love turns to hatred,
All I could do was to watch it transform.
Do I still call you people my ___________ ?
I guess, as usual, the same old way.
Keep holding on :D
Cause you know I’ll make it through.
Mum Teh was being damn nice yet funny.
But she caught us sleeping.
And I’m sending her to the old folk’s home (:
Where would you be?
I’ve had ________________.
Don’t ____________________.
Cause I __________________.
Just _______________.
I don’t ________________.
Happy?
over and out 8:11 AM