Fungie Loves You.
It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming.
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling.
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Home sweet home, back from camp.First thing, a dedication for my silly- you know who you are :D
Thanks for ‘accompanying’ me throughout the camp.
<33333333333s.
And seriously, you silly was being very silly when I said;
You can’t sleep w/o me saying goodnight.
And you waited. Totally melted me,
BUT I’m back in my original shaped as asked from you :D
There’s no adjectives to describe the camp.
Its just _______.
SSP-ed ( Singapore Sports School) just now.
With the WHOLE woodgrove staff.
And I was the only one amongst the 40+++ teachers.
But NO REGRETS.
Miss Yee and friends, you guys are funny,
And getting the hang of being lame! :D
Had a lot of catch-ups.
And its really nice to see them back again! :D
she was like;
eh got a lot of shuai ge eh.
funghua rolls eye.
CTEEEEEE!
I think you should been there there was about 2 teams of hotties lah!
So SSP like REVAMP their courts.
Its all the rubber flooring,
And I guessed they changed their sponsors from Ashaway to Yonex.
Great matches with the teachers.
And miss yee, thanks for the invite.
Oh man, woodgrove’s so colourful,
And the whole ‘dull’ environment changed.
Its very condusive.
The library was a safari.
With the Huts, zebra’s striped painted trolley and lepord skins.
Buses etc.
I want to be a Primary One kidd again! :D
And I made new teacher friends :D
Yay, movie outing for Pirates tomorrow.
I’m so gonna enjoy it :D
There’s always this connection that brings me closer.
And this connection is like _____.
But however, I love it.
You’re as nice as a rainbow,
As precious as gem :D
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star,
YOU.
over and out 3:47 AM