Fungie Loves You.
It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming.
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling.
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.
Friday, May 25, 2007

First thing in my head now;
Use your brains.
I’m all squashed up,
Hoping that I can pour everything out to someone,
Or maybe, something.
The only thing that lit up this gloomy Friday was Miss Yee.
I finally saw her at woodgrove.
She’s still her usual self.
I missed her so much.
I’m planning to date her out soon :D
And she asked a primary one kiddo to pass me a packet of drink,
How sweet.
oh ya, i saw siew fang too :D
That chili padi!
So in return,
Mum cooked soup for her :D
She’s still the best teacher.
Carebear, thanks for being there.
<3333>
At 7am,
I said goodbye.
I think tonight will be just another night,
Filled with tears.
God bless.
It’s pointless of me,
Going on.
And arguing.
So as a CCA leader,
I must be yielding.
That’s why,
You guys wont know how I feel.
over and out 7:50 AM