Fungie Loves You.
It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming.
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling.
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Dedications.Let me type out those
sweet sms dialogues!
Funghua: I know you miss me (:
Silly: I cant tink of any reasons not to agree with you ;)D: If stars wld fall everytime I think of you, the sky wld be empty
D: I meant what I said in the previous message. I think of you, a lot J Ly.
D: J I love you I love you I love you!
D: 爱是永恒,因为爱是你。
D: I felt the need to tell you how much iLy bcos its been such a long time since I last saw and talked to you!
Another sweet person.
Out for pirates.
MY: Where do you want to eat?
ME: Anything, you decide.
Smiles at each other.
MY: Where do you want to eat? Fastfood or foodcourt?
MY: okay, we go get the tickets first.
ME: *Hand over $10,
MY*rejects, at most you pay for lunch, deal!
ME: takes out wallet for luch
MY: No lah, I pay I pay.
MY*went to order.
In the movie: MY: I need the restroom.
MY: * finally came back. With ANOTHER bottle of drink.
MY: For you.
At the bus stop:
MY: *hands out a present. For you.
ME: Shocked, opened it.
ME: Thanks :D
Seriously its been like $50 spent on me.
Super melted, as usual, TRUCKLOADS of LOVE :D
我爱你们,因为你们每次让我开心。
爱,是你们!
Thank god I found you guys :D
Silly silly I miss you.
Don't be too nice to me okays,
i'm afraid i'll fall for you :D
over and out 8:38 AM