Sunday, May 13, 2007
39.
$39.90+39.00+39.90= $______
I need these amount of $$$ for my shopping.
Sis’s sponsoring $39.90 for one of the items.
As part of my birthday gift.
Perhaps mummy would buy the other 39.90 one,
If not she’ll ask daddy!
The remaining $39, I guess I gotta pay myself.
But at the same time, I need another $15.90+28.
Goshhhh, I really need to save up man.
Exams are officially over,
Its time for me to get worried.
I think when my results comes out,
I’ll get depression.
Cause i only got the confidence of passing TWO subject.
Biology was rather fun today,
I think it’s a first but last time thing.
“If there’s too much urine, it’s to alkaliny. What will happen to the plant?”
“its just the same as humans consuming too much salt.”
Answer: The plant will get too salty, the human will dehydrate.
Funghua’s answer: SALTED VEGGIE! :D
So lucky she didn’t hear it lah.
Lots of rubbish and nonsensical stuffs we brought up.
Ok,
My birthday’s round the corner.
I seriously don’t know what to do.
BBQ? Cause I think I’m a lil’ too late to book chalet.
Or, just a getting out?
Why not choose to be happy when you have a choice?
So, this makes me a happy kidd’ wanna be.
Like I mentioned, happy kidd WANNA BE, so
I’m like trying ok!
Wthhh, I need to get my 52 bucks from daddy lah.
Thank to my nice EDUSAVE account which has insufficient funds?!
Oh ya, somebody rocked my gloomy wednesday night.
在想你。 J
Then I asked, did you send the wrong sms?
Or send to wrong person?
NO, its for you.
I remember last year another sms melted me;
My definition of Love is…… YOU J
Gosh, I can just fall for you lah.
Got this from Rach’s blog,
Its rather, hmmm super TRUE.
Even when it's not Halloween, everybody wears a mask. You must look beyond the mask to see the person.
Okay and for today May 11 07.
I went emo and cried in school.
Hey people, thanks for all your cheer up notes,
But it’s not my results.
It’s just something else.
But thanks :D I love you all.
I managed to buy the racket and it costed me 64 bucks.
Now I owe my twin $1.30 worth of kachings.
I think I’m going shopping tmr!
Say yay! :D
And I needa get mama day presents.
And im watching pirates with my silent angel.
Outing soon with darling.
We’re watching phantom of the opera soon.
Oh ya,
My beloved mama S. HO. :D
Take good care of yourself and your lil one okies!
:D June 10 shall be the day.
Gloria makes me sing!
Okay,
My eyes are dried up from these few days of crying.
Damn it,
I kept dreaming of you.
But it’ll NEVER be a dream come true anymore.
I miss you,
May 12
I baked cookies.
Was lazy to get out of the house for shopping.
Rahhhh, tmr’s mother’s day.
I haven’t bought anything.
May 13 07’
Happy mother’s day.
Bought a G2000 blouse for mummy, a flower and I drew a card :D
Amk-ED hubbed and it was plain boring.
Makan-ed, all the food we ate was with sambal chili,
Except for the rice.
Everyone nearly died.
But I loved it :D
Woodgrove-d before I came home.
Baked cookies again. :D
Yay, mummy says I can get ka-ching for my ___________.
Hurray :D
Oh man,
I love her, she loves me!
over and out 8:42 AM